I told some of my close friends on this, all of them also felt weird that why I can't paint my room in pink? Some of them asked me to voice out, but I just simply feel tired and no energy to argue anymore...
However, there is not the ending yet. On Thursday, I called my brother to get the latest news of the house. I told him to inform my parents that PAINT MY ROOM WITH WHITE instead of making own decision with other colors that they think I'll like.
I was so surprised that my father bought the pearl pink color paint for my room. He went back to the shop and asked for the color that closer to the one that I like. I just have to say that my father really pamper in certain way where he understands that I was not happy initially. My mum even told me that wall paper is allowed now. HAHA...
My friend, Soe Cheng said:" Amelie, actually you'd started a silent war without you knowing it. You just simply ignore or do not give any comment which makes your parents worry and surrender."
No matter what. I have my pink room now; the next step is looking for wall paper or mosaic that is suitable for my room. I am having my PRINCESS room soon.
* p/s: Darling called my mum and chatted with her; mummy told him that she had put a lot of effort in but all of us not appreciate. She understands that all of us are working, thus she took up all the responsibilities, eg: looking for contractor, liase with supplier, main of contact for all other issues... But, all of us know how to lose temper without trying to talk to her nicely. She was so upset and stressed up. However, on the other hand she should always let the younger generation (me and my brother) to have their freedom instead of controlling every single thing. Darling advised her on this...
:)
ReplyDelete