I saw a young teenager in her uniform with an middle age man by the road at Harajuku. The girl is around 18 years old looks exhausted (she looked like she will faint anytime) and we saw the man gave her money.
My colleagues was saying they were having sex transaction. It's quite "Open" in Japan where you will see men in suits approaching the Japan girls for prostitute job.
I was sad & speechless when I saw it..Though you know this is usual because we get to see it in TV quite often. But back to reality, I will be killing myself if I know my daughter/sister is doing it. The teenagers nowadays are very materialistic. They chose to earn short cut money to fulfill their desire of the branded stuffs. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!
I better keep my comment on this girl because if she has to do it because of her family background, then I should pity her and hope she can solve her problem fast...
Girl, don't be silly to do it because of a bag or a pair of shoes. You'll regret in the future and please be fair to your parents and future hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment