Monday, April 4, 2011

I hate being CONNED!!!

Went to BNY for my photos selection. Pictures turned out not really met my expectations. A bit upset.. Some angles captured is either overlook the bride/bridegroom's face or our expression is too fake. Generally to me is OK only. Luckily there is one picture that he like it a lot and it will be our "Chuang Tou Zhao".
Ya, maybe the bride is not pretty so better don't expect too much. =(
After 2 rounds of filtering, we had chosen 80+ photos and the "brainwashing" time came in.
"The pictures are very nice, we have a special promotion now. If you take all the pictures, we can offer you a package of 6k and you'll get.... Blah Blah Blah"
Ask me to pay 6k more?! It's impossible!
Then she offered me another 3k package.. "Duh, I'll not pay that much."
I asked for the soft copies return and she told me that it's not written on the receipt and she can't promise me.
I was upset+ frustrated at the point of time and I refused to continue the photos selection and made an excuse to leave . I'll get my sisters to help me on the photo selection later.
The reason I asked for soft copies is I can do my scrapbook with the remaining photos instead of paying few k more just to add in to my album!!
A lesson learned: Do not always go with your feeling because it might not turn out to be what you want and it will definitely cost you MORE!!!
This issue made me insomnia for few days!! Damn! I hope I can solve it fast..

No comments:

Post a Comment