Shared with him once that "Sound of the music" is my favorite's childhood movie; then he downloaded it for me. Ain't him very sweet?
The movie was taken at Salzburg and I ever think to visit there one day. Put it in our honeymoon itinerary but having time restriction. The place is really nice because I saw some of my colleague visited the place when they are doing Munich Flight.
I must admit that I had lost most of my childhood memories.. But luckily I have him to bring back the sweet memory to me.
Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow Sew
Tea, a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)
Wanna insert the video clip that I found in Youtube but I donoe how.. Hope I can share with you next time.
The small movement from him had enlighten my days!! Ya, is DAYS not only 1 day. =P
Thanks, darling!
No comments:
Post a Comment