Went back to JB after he finished work last Friday.
Mummy cooked a lot of good food for us. We have home cooked soup,steamed fish, crab, otah-otah and veggie. Yummy and delicious the max!!!
Of course I will have Fruits Platter from my lovely daddy after dinner. Darling even commented that my family owns any fruits farms. LOL!!
We had a long sweet sleep during the night.
The next day, we went for car service and car wash after breakfast. We really take care of it hor!!
Before going back to Singapore, darling suggested to have lunch at Gianni's Trattoria Restaurant & Cafe. Mummy never tried Italian food before and she is willing to give it a try.
We ordered 3 main courses, 1 appetizer and 1 soup to share. We enjoyed eating it!!! (Forgot to take photos because the food are just too nice!)
Good meal always come with good coffee for the best ending.
I am happy to see my daddy & mummy enjoy eating the food and our companionship. Love the family session because I can be myself without hiding or keeping anything!!
This is the good melody for me after a tiring flight or being "isolated" from my love one for a period of time. I really hope I can return to 9-5 job asap, so I can always be with my loved one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment