Sunday, April 18, 2010

Argumentzzzzzzzz = Tiredness + Sadness

I am moving in to my new house on 10th July... However, the renovation part is really costing me a lot and driving me crazy.. I think I need to pump more $$$ in my new house fund but it will cutting down my saving portion.
I mentioned before that I wanna make my room a cosy one. However, due to budget constraint, I had withdrew a lot of renovation work for my room. Sad to tell that even the room set also I aimed for a cheap and nice one..But, darling kept advising me that the room is temporaly for me and I should put more effort on the house that he bought in KL. He said he will follow whatever way I want...Hurrayyy, then I'll save more and make it an ideal home then.
The dining table that we bought is made in mable with cream color. My dad loves it a lot and my mum commented that "We better buy this as your dad likes it very much. If not, he'll think that there is nothing in the house that he like and he won't have a sense of belonging to the new house." How funny the thinking is...
Few more funny parts:
- No black color sofa is allowed
- No wall paper is allowed
- No mirror in the room
- No mini sofa in MY ROOM as it will block the window and kind of hazard if we need to service our air-cond in the future
However, I am kinda follower now as if I voice out what I want, then there will be an argument following at the back.
Let's hope that the renovation will complete on time and all the things go smooth. I'll try to make it looks cosy and nicer in the future as day goes...
AND NO MORE ARGUMENTS pleaseeeee.. I am tiring to see or involve in argument.

2 comments:

  1. ah pei i totally can understand how u feel. no choice lo. they are our parent, when we young, we said want this and that, they will try our best to fulfill us also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo, thus I have no voice out le...(mute)

    ReplyDelete