I traveled around the world and I got my wedding stuffs from different countries. Thinking of getting stuffs in China will be cheaper but the people there really have no ethic and you'll get scolded if you negotiate the price and ended without buying.
I am in Hong Kong now and again being recommended by my other colleague, they asked me to go 金都广场. I made a trip there yesterday after my very draggy 15hrs flight.
I was quite impressed and excited when I stepped into the mall. You can get anything here that is necessary for your big day. You can find small items like door gifts, tradition ceremony use stuffs, accessories, shoes to big item like gown, car renting service, flower bouquet and decoration, photo shooting package and make up package. Everything under one roof, 5 levels building.
I tried to search in Bei Jing and Shang Hai before but I was back to hotel with disappointment. However, I got some of my stuffs yesterday and I was really happy that I met this uncle who is willing to teach me a lot of tradition. He even gave me discount and freebies.
Sometimes in the conversation with people around me, I felt the happiness in my heart are "revealing" on my face.. People will tell me like "You really looks happy and can feel your happiness"; "Who is the lucky man and are you two decided to get married very fast?"
Haha.. I might look like a small sweet girl just started my "puppy love" relationship but in fact we are together for 6 years, coming 7 years. I am happy that although he didn't give me any idea on our wedding preparation but he gave me the full support. Thanks, darling and my mum who helped me in the wedding planning. I love you!!
好期待啊..
ReplyDelete