Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gong Hey Fatt Choy

Planning department treats me good this year. The rostering system gave me a London flight with off on eve and 1st day; followed by a HKG-SFO on 2nd day.
This CNY off is really meaningful for me this year because this is the first time we celebrate CNY in our new house and this will be the last "reunion dinner" with them before my customary wedding kicks in this October. I gonna give out ang pow next year =( , like an aunty...
Though there is nothing special planned; but I felt relax and my father kept telling my mum that "I am really happy that the family are together in this CNY".
Can you imagine This is only what our parents want. What they request is not the reputation, the big house, the big car or $$$$, is the reunion of all the family members.
I always feel touched after watching the Petronas CNY advertisement. But the feeling is stronger when you heard it out from your loved one.
I told myself that I'll have reunion dinner with my parents every year. We can have it earlier and it happened in the last 2 years.
Daddy, Mummy, thanks for growing me up and gave me the best you can.
Bro, hope your wishes come true and thanks for willing to share everything with me without any hidden part behind.
I just love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment