This feeling has faded in the air but it came back again.. I know it's simply an action after not seeing him for a week. Without any reply after several messages sent drove me crazy and think of "Anything happened to him?"
An oversea call is necessary to find out that he is doing well. "Why no answer?"
A callback from him had calmed me down and tears dropped unknowingly why...
I always have this feeling when we were still staying apart from each other. I thought I am getting braver & stronger in my heart and this emo feeling hardly hit me down.
No No No.. The reason is we are living together and we involve each other in our daily life and practice. I am used to have him by my side and it is really unbearable to leave him for 2 weeks.
I am blessed that he found a new job and he'll be staying in SIN. We are meant to be a pair and we will work hard together for our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment