Darling, thanks for showering me with your care when things do not go as what we planned. Sorry that I made you worry during your work. As a wife, I should be able to take care of myself without distracting you from your work.
You told me that you understood the situation I was in. You made an assumption to ensure me that your love will not change though there are changes on our wedding. You teached me to be flexible and understanable in the situation where my parents comment came in.
Do you know that when I feel the touch from you, I always think that all the bad stuffs are melted together and disappeared. You always have your way to make me feel better.
The attention from you made me feel that I am your priority in your life.
As you said, you wanna give me a good hubby that really cares about me and our future. No empty promises and fake hopes are given. These are the things I am looking into it, and you knew it. I always believe that GOD is pampering me; he provides me a good family and gives me a good hubby. But why am I so impatient when things go wrong? Why can't I wait for a little while to solve the problem? Am I still a perfectionist that making myself can't breath? Or I am just over worried like my mum?
Regardless what, I will try to make my EQ higher.. You know that I want our wedding to be a simple yet memorable. Thus, I'll take this wedding preparation as a learning experience for us and a big step into the new chapter of our life.
Thanks, darling..
No comments:
Post a Comment