I was rostered to do a flight with Jamie, my high school's friend for 2 years. We planned to go Venice and stayed a night there.
This is the last day of the trip and I gonna check out later. Lastnite, we were having a drinking session in my room, a bottle of sparking wine Rose.. We talked a lot and this is the first time we felt that we enjoyed the job. (How sad it sounds like) LOL
Though I am not following my regular sleeping pattern, I ate a lot in irregular timing, I got few pimples on my face due to restless and heat in the body; however I enjoyed the accompany. I gonna post our pictures taken in my next coming posts and tell you more about the trip..
This is my first time I am not online with my hubby and this is kinda weird feeling for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment