Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meet Up with My Best Airlines Girlfriend

Arranged a meet up the next day after we touched down from Auckland. I was so excited that I might be able to BUNK IN with her (meaning that share a room together), but the room comes with queen size bed. We were worried that our sleeping pattern might bring troubles/ problem to another; so we were "separated".
We met in Orchard and went to few shops (Rolex, Chanel..) that I reluctant to go in myself. We had a great time together and shared a lot of personal feelings & thoughts.

She knows me quite well.. I love talking to her!!
(Both our faces are so round after eating bread for few days in Auckland)

Sisterhood

A lot of people say that as cabin crew, it's hard to have close friend because you hardly have time to meet your friend (if they are working as 9-5 job). Furthermore our off days are always fall on weekdays.
Who say so???!!! I still manage to keep in touch with my another 3 besties from JB. And I still manage to meet someone like her that sincerely treats me as her good friend too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment