Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, my Hubby!!

We had 2 different birthday celebrations; 1 on his birthday eve and 1 on his actual day. This is due to his birthday falls on Wesak Day and we were vegetarian on that day.
I was busy doing research on what to eat for his birthday. After watching so many episode of Man VS Food, we have the urge to try out BBQ pork rib. May Jean suggested to me a place called "Apple Bee's" near Orchard.
We ordered the double-glazed baby back rib as we thought we might not like it. But it turned out to be the best pork dishes that I ever had. The meat is so tender and juicy. I want it now!!!

Appetizer- Tortilla chips with spinach and artichoke dip

Our favorite!!

Shrimp Trio

Enjoying the food



*Smile*


"Are we done?"

We went for a drink at Harry's before we went home. Ordered 2 cocktail drinks; taste a bit funny and don't think I'll go for it again. =p


Though the celebration is simple but it's enjoyable. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment