Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wedding Check List

Being relaxing for this few weeks without really worrying the big day is around the corner. Darling even more "worried free" because he is not involved in the planning.
  • Banquet Booking - Noble Banquet (Nice & new environment with good food served)
  • Photographer & Videoman (Filming Art - Good cinematography provider)
  • Pre Wedding Photo Shooting (BNY Gallery - That's what I am looking for)
  • Bride's House of the day (My sister's place because it's a good place for the family to gather and a lot of "conveniences" count)
  • Honeymoon - Zurich (can't wait to go with darling!!)
However, there are still a lot of stuffs in the "pending" list:
  1. Banquet Decoration - still can't confirm on the theme and color
  2. DIY guest book, invitation card, ang pow box... (I hope I can do it myself)
  3. My sexy wedding dress
  4. Wedding cake - I prefer to have the design I have and keep a slice and eat it a year later
  5. Wedding stuffs
  6. Slimming, facial care , body care and hair car
I hope I will get a pat on the back and keep me motivate to get the things done. Ya, I want my dream wedding and it involves $$$ but I am trying to look for a better deal to avoid extra expenses. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment