Monday, March 28, 2011

"KaTCHa" "kAtcHA" Day

Just took my pre-wedding photos nearly 2 weeks ago.. They are quite efficient and already called me to make appointment for photos selection.

Camwhore in my room before we go..(You can see the differences between Before & After)

I slimmed down a bit le... I like sharper face =)

Darling been "forced" to take picture with me.. =p

Feel like "Superstar" of the day

I kept reminding that I want BIG EYES!!

The make up artist commented that "I have big eyes and sharp nose"

Almost done!!

I looks elegant?!


He will kill me if he see I post this!!

Charming, rite?

Darling loves this photo!!


Act cool..


My "MAN"

Second look.. More like princess feel. I love it!!

Third look, camwhore in the car


Try to act COOL but just not ME!!!

I looks better when I smile ;)


The last look - My parents love this look the most!!

Though the process is a bit tiring and I was restless the night before (slept at 1am and woke up at 6am), but I enjoyed the most!! The service provided is really not up to the standard and darling kept saying "Paying 7k for this service?!"..
However, I enjoyed it the most and feel the little world of me is full of happiness..
Darling, I understand you don't really like the photo shooting process (they kept forcing you to SMILE BIG), but I know you do all these because you pamper me!! Thanks, my love!

p/s: I like photo shooting (me becomes the model) and I hope I can have another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment