Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Got My ROM Gown

Finally I got my ROM gown from BNY.. I couldn't show the picture here because the lady didn't allow me to take pictures. =(
It was a pure white V design gown with some "diamond" accessories on the shoulders and chest.
I tried the other tube dress gown (I prefer tube dress gown) but it looked even more simple than this piece.
I'd started to prepare for my big day now and my ROM is coming soon. Roster is coming out later and hope I can get my Saturday and Sunday off for our girl's trip to go on smoothly.
I called Oriental Pavillion that day for our banquet reservation. The big hall was booked by the other couple and the only available one is the small hall of the capacity of 18tables only.
My mum suggested to hold the banquet on another day; darling thought of change our big day to another date that is available. However, I prefer to have it on the same day and same date, 30/10/2011.
Darling was worried that I am still emphasizing on the wedding instead of our marriage. Darling, don't worry.. this is the excitement I have during wedding planning and I always foresee how our marriage life will be.

On-going tasks to be completed:
11Oct2010: our ROM and officially I gonna be "Mrs. Hon" on that day
Mar2011: Pre Wedding photo shooting
Jul2011: Our honeymoon
30Oct2011: Our big day

I'll update more about the wedding planning on my later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment